THE TEEL LODGE is a multi-family/large group vacation experience you will never forget!.
Or enjoy lolling in the hot tub (for an additional fee) on the expansive back deck.
Located in a beautiful park setting. This home has a gourmet kitchen for all of your cooking needs. And all of the upgrades you could want in each of the master baths. (A full bath for each of the SIX bedroom suites!) Including dual shower heads, steam showers, and a Jacuzzi Tub in the master bath.
The art collection in the Teel Lodge will both soothe the soul and intrigue the mind.
So much for all to do...pool table and a Card/Puzzle table in the loft.
IF YOU NEED MORE ROOM... The WAKANDA CABIN is located across the street! Ask you reservationist for more information!
This home also has FREE access to the BIG TREES VILLAGE RECREATION CENTER! (with proof of your vacation rental agreement) The BTV Rec Center has amenities such as a children's play area with swings slides and monkey bars; TWO POOLS: the lower pool is the smaller, warmer pool with a depth of 3ft. to 6ft. and is a favorite of the smaller children. The upper pool is a full-size 25-yds. with a diving board. It is surrounded by umbrella tables and a large grassy area with some shade for poolside picnics. Elsewhere on the grounds are tennis courts, basketball courts and shuffleboard, tucked away among large trees are abundant shaded picnic tables. Ping pong tables are also a great amenity as is the Snack Bar, which is usually open most of the afternoon. Ask for more information about this great advantage to renting this home!
A luxurious experience awaits you here at the "Teel Lodge"!
Minutes from Big Trees State Park, numerous hiking trails, high Sierra Lakes, not to mention the spectacular wineries to explore in Murphys and enjoy your own personal locker and world class skiing at Bear Valley, also minutes away... There is something for everyone to enjoy at The Teel Lodge! We look forward to your visit!
- First Floor
- Great Room - Living/Dining/Kitchen combo
- Sitting Room with washer and dryer in closet
- Master Bedroom (cal-king bed) and bath with large Jacuzzi tub and steam shower
- 2nd Bedroom (queen bed) and bath
- Second Floor
- Two bedrooms (cal-king beds) with own baths
- One bedroom (cal-king bed) with pull-out couch and bath with steam shower
- "Dorm Room" with its own bath - includes 3 sets of bunk beds, two single beds, and a pullout queen bed
- Game Room with pullout double bed and bathroom next door
- Loft overlooking great room with game/puzzle table
- Linens & Towels
- Pet Friendly (additional fee)
- Hot Tub (additional fee)
- Central Air
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heat
- Gas Log Stove
- WiFi High Speed Internet
- Indoor Sauna
- Steam Shower
- Dual Shower Heads
- Jacuzzi Tub
- 2 person Soaking Tub
- Double Vanity in Master Bath
- Washer & Dryer
- Dining Area
- Great Room
- Recreation Room
- Loft Area
- Beach Towels
- Ironing Board
- Baby Crib
- Hair Dryers
- Back-Up Generator
- Sky Lights
KITCHEN AMENITIES & BASICS:
- Six Burner Commercial Range
- Gas Stove Top
- Granite Countertops
- TWO Kitchen Sinks
- TWO Dishwashers
- Trash Compactor
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Serving Pieces
- Baby Highchair
- Pool Table
- Cable TV
- Large Screen TV
- DVD Player
- Movie Library
- CD Player
- Stereo System
- Nintendo 64 w/Games
- Games & Puzzles
OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT & FEATURES:
- Neighboring, wooded lot for PLAY
- Toboggans / Sleds
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Picnic Table
- Outdoor Seating
- Lake Nearby
- Accessible Tennis Courts
- Mountain Views
- Garage Access
- SKI LOCKER at Bear Valley
- Access to Big Trees Rec Center
- Membership for ALL renters during the summer months at the Big Trees Village Recreation Center which has basketball and badminton courts, shuffle board, two swimming pools, playground, baseball field, snack bar, and many organized activities for kids and adults during the day.
- Forest Meadows Golf Course & Resort will take you to the heights of pure golf enjoyment. Located only 4 miles from historic Murphys and 3200 feet above sea level in the beautiful Sierras, our golf course has more than just a great round of golf to offer. Close to the Valley and the Bay Area, golfers and non-golfers with find plenty of activities to enjoy. Visitors to Murphys will discover a number of upscale boutiques, antique shops, and art galleries as well as fine dining and wine tasting at 13 local wineries.
- Large ski locker available at Bear Valley Lodge
MURPHYS, COLUMBIA AND CAVERNS:
Fun day trips include trips to the cute towns of Murphy's and Columbia as well as a trip down the spiral staircase into the Moaning Caverns!
Located a short drive away from the lodge, this beautiful river includes hiking trails and many inviting swimming holes.
There are many wonderful restaurants in Arnold and Murphy's. Our favorites include Sarafina's Italian Kitchen in Arnold, Murphy's Hotel and Murphy's Grill.
RENTAL AGENCY INFORMATION:
Century21 : email@example.com
2075 Highway 4
P.O. Box 840
Arnold, CA 95223
They will open and close the Lodge and provide cleaning service. You make your reservations with them, pick up the key and garage door opener from them, and send them the required payment. They are available 24/7 if you have questions or need any kind of repairs.